Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bachelor

I need to rant about last nights episode. It was horrible. Maybe because I was a communications major but all I saw was PR everywhere. Don't even get me started on how much I despise Brad Womack.
First I didn't even want to give him a second chance. Who would want to give him a second chance? This man had two beautiful women but since he wasn't "comfortable" with himself, he passed on both. (now both of them are engaged amazing!) I understand that some of you might say, well maybe he didn't love both of them and didn't want to lead them both on. Well guess what, he did he continued the show and the plugs.


Now onto last nights episode. ugh.

The first date he took Ashley to Capital Records (plug) to sing a seal song (plug since he just came out with a new album) But guess what! THATS ASHLEY'S FAVORITE SONG! HOW DID THEY KNOW?! ughhhhhhhhh
Who WOULDN'T want to go on a romantic date with 14 other girls to work as a stunt double? I don't know about you, but that sounds like the most intimate, romantic place you can get to know a woman! Of course all the girls get crazy that they want to get to know him on a personal level and get close to him. Well here you are ladies the perfect date! After that they went to a roof top where they all had bikini's already on under their clothes from there long day performing stunts!
Now onto the date with Emily, I absolutely love this girl and I want her to win, but I actually don't want her to be with Brad, I want her to be the next Bachelorette. She is adorable and genuine. I think she deserves a guy so much better than him. She finally tells him that she has a kid and about her boyfriend in the airplane crash. Her story is heartbreaking and I honestly don't think he really cares. He seemed so mean when she wasn't opening up in the beginning of the date and now he is all sweet etc. I duno I hope they aren't just keeping her on for ratings that will break my heart.


We also have crazy stalker, lurking Michele. She has some serious problems. I feel like it's almost a horror film that whenever one of the girls are talking to Brad she will show up under the couch or behind a tree. Girl scares me to know end. But honestly, I was thinking last night. Wouldn't they be the perfect couple?

One of the biggest things that upset me last night was when he brought his doctor on to discuss his feelings with these women. I'm sorry, but if you were seeing a doctor to help you clear your past etc. You would never bring them on TV. I don't feel bad for you at all I really don't. Everyone has baggage and your lucky that they are giving you another chance to be the Bachelor! Who wouldn't want a second chance? Don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment