Tuesday, January 11, 2011

so like yea, so yea.



I can't stand when people can only talk about themselves or try so hard to make you think that they are better than you. This is what I look like when this happens.And the thing is... I WASN'T EVEN IN THE CONVERSATION. ( I was kinda just listening... shhh don't act like you don't do it!)
I Finally ventured out of my house, I have been sick for about 3 days now and I believe I now also have a stomach bug. ugh. On my adventure I went to pick up a drink, and all I heard about is "we are getting so drunk this weekend we are celebrating this persons birthday and then we are going to do this and then we are going to rent a limo and then we are going to the most expensive restaurant in the world and then we are going to like party all night and then......) Which made me think of this cartoon, if you've never seen "teen girl squad" check it out for a good laugh.


Honestly, no one cares. You are out of school with no job. Now I'm not saying that I have a full time job, but hey at least I have two part time jobs and I'm still looking and I'm doing SOMETHING right? Exactly.

I really never even wanted to have a rant on this blog, but I had to get this out and also I felt that we all see these people we can't stand. BUT the best part is? I wanted to also share this video because I feel this explains everything and it makes me laugh and who doesn't need a good laugh when they don't feel well?



Lets pray for no snow, because I don't feel like shoveling and also let's pray that I start to feel better meh! Being sick is noooo fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment