Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year a better me.


So I've been browsing around the internet, and discovered a blog by a girl named, Kerri. Her blog is called "A Sweet Georgia Peach" I began to read it and loved her creativity and how she talked about her family, school, friends and life in general. As I read page after page I finally realized why we had such a connection.

We are both Alpha Xi Delta's. If anyone knows me, they know how much my sorority means to me. After graduating last year, omg almost two years ago, not a day goes by that I don't remember, comment or say something about how wonderful my sorority means to me. I honestly believe that others probably get so annoyed with it, but honestly it was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.

I will discuss my love and life along this journey of trying to find a full time job, while trying to balance two part time jobs. Reaching my goals, and discovering what I'd like to do with my life.

I hope to make connections and maybe find more interesting people on here, long lost friends. Maybe even convince some of my friends to even join up!


No comments:

Post a Comment