Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Two Times I've Cried Watching TV

Have you ever watched a show and it made you cry? I know I have, and sometimes there is a song that goes with it that every-time I hear that song I will cry on the spot and have to change it.

1)The first one is the season finale of the OC when Marissa Cooper dies. I loved this show so much and was so upset when the show was over and she passed. Not only that, but they had to play this dam song in the background. Makes me cry every-time I hear it ugh. Even though I get upset with it, its so beautiful if you listen to the words it's amazing and so moving.


2) The second time I've cried during a show is the season finale of Skins Season 1. If you haven't watched the UK version (since we know now we have Skins in America on MTV which is NOTHING compared to the UK one) WATCH IT! You won't be disappointed. promise! My favorite character Cassie moves away "to get herself better" and this is when Sid finds out that he is secretly in love with her, but she has already left. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh


Hope you and enjoy and have a lovely weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment