Monday, January 17, 2011

thoughts

I love to read, and always am looking for new suggestions and favorites from others. I think it's odd however, that the last two books I have read have been about girls who
s.i.e.r.r.a.
A) couldn't find a job
B) had a falling out with a boyfriend
C) Their boyfriend cheated on them

Make a wish _ live in delusion.

So what do they do? THEY MOVE! One girl moves to Israel from Boston and another moves from London to New York. So is that what it comes down to? If we can't find a job, or we have problems with a significant other we should move? OH THATS WHAT IM SUPPOSE TO DO! Well, I don't know how you can pick up your things and move to a new location. I like the idea of it however, Id like to live in the south. Reading all these blogs about the amazing women in the South with their lovely life and boyfriends, jobs etc. Makes me sort of jealous, is that what I'm suppose to do or was that what I WAS suppose to do? I don't know. I don't feel like depending on my parents to financially support me. Some people are ok with this, but right now If I have to live at my parents place, and have two part time jobs. Thats how its gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment