Saturday, January 8, 2011

snow day!



I dislike snow a lot. I'm not a fan of driving in it at all. I'm also super upset because I actually had plans for tonight but this snow doesn't look like it will be stopping :( I really was looking forward to seeing my Sorority Sisters tonight also.
Oh well since I can't control the weather yet, I decided to list some of the things that are making me happy right now on this snowy day!

1. Comfy Socks

I LIVE IN COMFY SOCKS! These ones were from Old Navy and they always have WONDERFUL sales! They were 1$ a pair and I picked up five of them! mmmm<3

2. Candles!
I love candles especially sweet smells! Right now I have two birthday cake candles burning in my room smells delicious!

3. Body Butter!

I hate lotions I don't like the feel if they are sticky and last long of wetness (do you understand?) ok well Body Butter is AMAZING! I LOVE IT! So smooth and smells amazing really makes me calm down :)

4. A Good Book!

I love to read anywhere, bathtub, sun room, bed, couch, floor etc. If after the first 20 pages I can't get into it, I have to put it down! I just joined a web page called "www.goodreads.com" I really enjoy it! Your friends can join and suggest books for you to read! What a great idea! I hope some of my friends will join so I can find me some good books ;) I'm reading "I heart New York" and I love it. A very girlie book but its good.

5. My Fleece Blanket

I have a blanket that I made myself in college. Its a plain fleece baby blue blanket that I bought at TJ Maxx. I brought it to a store near Rutgers where they make sorority apparel and had my Sorority Letters placed on it. My little had the idea and I stole it from her :) Then many of us were making them for gifts for each other! It was a great idea and I love it!

6. Strawberry Chap stick

I LOVE MY STRAWBERRY CHAP STICK! Winter, summer, spring, fall anytime I love chap stick, it just makes me happy :) (but I really love strawberry mmm)

7. Peppermint Hot Cocoa Starbucks

I love it! especially on a cold day like this! It's perfect :) So minty and perfect and I love when they put the whip cream and chocolate shavings in it also mmmm perfection.


So being stuck in the house I decided to order something online. Browsing through a couple blogs recently- I came across this beauty!

Kate Spade "Hand in Hand Bangle"

So pretty and the 25% of the money goes to "women for women international" Awesome! :) I love bangles! Also it was $48 and free shipping! AMAZING!

So what are you doing on this cold and snowy winter day? What items make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment